I’m so scared of the future
- Good morning and Good night texts.
- Pictures taken together.
- Visiting and bringing her favorite food.
- A hoodie with his scent all overit.
- Really long hugs.
- Slow dances.
- Sincere compliments.
- Singing her favorite songs even if it’s out of tune.
- A cute teddy bear to hug when he’s not around.
- Real, deep conversations.
- Nonsense but funny conversations too.
- His gentle-manliness.
- Comfort and patience when she’s in tears.
- Telling her how much you love her.
This is too sweet
I forgot what it was like. And no one bothered to make me remember
Sama ng pakiramdam ko :(
Because of our pregnant professors that just delivered their babies, we were left with new teachers and mixed up scheds. And Wednesday’s the worst!!! 10-11am class on Environmental Science and the next subject is ETAR at 7-9pm!!! 8 hours of friggin’ break. So yeah I decided that I’m slashing an hour off of my attendance on NS during Wednesdays. What’s one absent every week right? Lolz
So I just finished my homeworks and i’m really ready to sleep! Goodnight world! Looking forward to tomorrow :D
Smile, baby girl :)
So many things to do again! It’s that time of the year :D :D But I love love the person that i’m handling! I’m good friends with her sister and this little cutie is equally gorgeous! I have a good feeling she’s gonna win :)) #Politics hehe let’s hope for the best!!! So exciting <3 #RedHot #SeekLove
There are days that I don’t feel like going to school..
Today’s one of those days.
I don’t even press play anymore I just reblog